Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Can Explain!

This post won't be incredibly long. I haven't been able to talk to you guys solely because in the time between my last post and now, I had a surprise birthday party. This was a complete shock, in that I will explain much of at a later date. In the event of being taken off guard and rendered gullible by 10 of my closest friends, I left my all important laptop in my grandparents' car. I have been driving myself crazy without being able to post and sort through my clouded mind. Also, my internet is currently broken. So I feel like a caveman of sorts.
I promise to post as soon as possible; I currently write to you from my mom's blackberry, which is somewhat complicated to type a short post, much less a 556 averaged word post that I am normally capable of. With that being said, it will only be fair to you and myself to wait until conditions are perfect again to write. I await this day impatiently, I assure you. And for those of you who faithfully read this blog, we've busted through 1000 views! It's crazy to think that I've had this site for 3 months. With over 10 countries reached, I must say thank you. The gratitude I feel is unexplainable, the Great Gift Giver has blessed me greatly with such amazing readers. I love you. Can't wait to see you again soon!


Think about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment