Sunday, November 21, 2010

For You Guys:

I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of support I have received in the publishing of this little slice of heaven that is invariably called a blog. It seems unfortunately cliche that such a small thing as posting my innermost views, thoughts, and feelings to the Internet would give me a sense of purpose and meaningful outreach; but it means the world.
I have surprisingly related to many of you through the words of my heart published on this window on the World Wide Web, and I'm thankful that many of you share my feelings. This little note of gratitude is for all of you who undoubtedly support me in doing what I love to do. I had no idea I enjoyed writing this much until I realized that it means something to many of you. As this little website skyrockets towards 200 views in less than a week, I'm overwhelmed by my smiling heart, and I love all of you. I'm just a girl who enjoys writing because it untangles my mind, but so many of you relate to this that it makes me feel not alone in my thoughts.I started this blog as an experiment to see if it set my mind at ease knowing my thoughts were readable, and it did. So many of you have related to this that I couldn't imagince stopping now! If you understand what is just the start of this collection of thoughts, we are undoubtedly in the same boat, and consider yourself a friend of mine. Once again thank you for your endless support.
 I love you guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment