Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Speak Now

Sometimes, obsessions are a really bad thing. Drugs, sex, alcohol, stealing. There are a lot of bad obsessions, or addictions. But at the same time there are a lot of good obsessions, too.
Taylor Swift's latest album is definitely an obsession falling under the "GOOD" category, to say the least. My own opinion is just that- an opinion- everyone has their own. However, the lyrics of this album have completely touched my heart and my vocal chords and I have officially fallen into obsession. Normally, I find an album I like, and purchase it. The problem is, I have to skip through 3 or 4 songs on the cd; or worse, only listen to 3 or 4 songs out of the album. But the Speak Now album is one of the few I own that I love EVERY SINGLE SONG! I have been listening to nothing but this album for nearly 7 days. It's phenomenal. just saying.
These songs are psychic and get the situations right on the dot. I don't have much more to say that wouldn't sound better if Taylor Swift sang it herself, so I would  STRONGLY RECOMMEND joining the 4.7 billion people who already own the CD.


think about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment