Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life is Complicated

here are a few quick things, this is just a mini blog post. It's blog- tuesday.
1. paltry is the most awful word in the English Dictionary. google it. 
2. Situations being what they are, I won't be posting for on my blog for a while. I've currently got a bit on my plate right now. feel free to read and comment old ones  
3. Contrary to popular belief, The most important life lessons are not found while you're observing other people make mistakes, soul searching, or growing old and mossy in fear of making a mistake. You learn the most important lessons in living. I've learned, over the recent weeks and days, that you have to make your own mistakes. You have to learn to deal with your own life. Unfortunately, we can't let people make our decisions. 
4. a few little phrases anyone who associates with me should remember: Enough is enough. I'd rather you hurt me with the truth that kill me with a lie. if you can't prove it, don't say it. Sometimes, sorry isn't enough. Sorry can't mend a broken heart. 
5. as of now, i do not believe in love. Of course, my opinion on this changes sporadically. To put this better, love isn't out there for me. Not yet. The Great Planner has my one love hidden for now. Until i finish this game of hide and seek game with my meant- to- be, I'll keep my heart guarded. 
6. When one door closes, two others open. Since this great disappointment, I'm focusing on me. I'll figure out what I want in life. I'll focus on my Great Protector, and lean on him. I feel like I've been distracted lately. 
7. Trust can hardly ever fully gained back. This is something i didn't believe until i experienced it for myself. Trust takes FOREVER to gain back, and frankly, i don't feel like wasting my time on someone ignorant enough to lose it in the first place.
8. Nobody has all the answers. I don't know what's in store for my life yet. I couldn't handle seeing the choices I would ever make even if God would lay them all out for me in a book. I'll just let things happen from now on, not planning
9. Goodbyes hurt. especially when the farewell is for your own good. For now, it's best to just let go get your mind off of things. Ride a bike, write a book, read a book, make a new friend, listen to Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift always has a song to fit any situation.
10. Don't ask people what happened. if they muster the courage to tell you, keep it to yourself. They didn't tell you just so you would run around and blabber to others. Just be there; be a shoulder, not a press or paparazzi. Don't pry either, if they aren't emotionally ready to speak to YOU, don't push them; give them a while. Something may not be final, she/ he may not have the entire story quite yet, or it may just not be something she/ he wants to be true. I like to make myself believe that "if you don't talk about it, it's not true." 


a few points on my life. it's whatever, i like Taylor Swift. 


think about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment